What is Heaven Bright's Warranty Policy?
Heaven Bright offers a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, which is applicable to lighting fixtures only. Heaven Bright's warranty is only valid on items purchased through an Authorized Heaven Bright Dealer to the original purchaser, and the purchaser must provide proof and/or receipt of original purchase.
If your product fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair it without charge, or replace it, at our discretion. Only original, unaltered and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this policy. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of parts and materials over extended time and use. Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for return shipping.
Furthermore, the lighting fixture products eligible for warranty are covered to the original owner, for the lifetime of the product. Unfortunately, this does not mean your lifetime but rather the life of the product. While our lighting fixture product lifetimes are not set ahead of time, they are subject to being discontinued. This being stated, the parts and components used within our lighting fixtures are typically backed and warrantied by their manufacturers, with some lifetime periods ranging from three to ten years. These parts and components fall under the same limited lifetime warranty policy and guidelines as our lighting fixture products, and as outlined above and below.
What is not covered under Heaven Bright's Warranty?
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear-tear, incorrect laundering, or natural breakdown of parts and materials over time and usage.
- Heaven Bright does not warranty purchases through consumer resale sites such as Craig's List, or eBay.
- Counterfeit products
Who pays for the shipping on a return?
Heaven Bright willground shipping on all U.S. mainland returns, expedited or international shipping is owner's responsibility. The customer pays the shipping charges to send products to our Warranty Department. Heaven Bright will absorb the return shipping charges using either FedEx Home Delivery or the most affordable shipping method. If you request that we return your product through a specific shipping method, such as UPS Overnight, the additional shipping charges will be billed to you. Shipping charges for all non-warranty repairs are at the owner's expense.
How long does a warranty/repair order take?
Depending on the time of year, expect a 2-4 week turnaround. Some repairs may take longer if we have to order materials or parts.
Does Heaven Bright make repairs?
If the repair is not covered under warranty, we'll be happy to repair it for you. There will be a reasonable cost involved, but we'll notify you first of any charges. Be advised that repaired lighting fixture products will most likely not appear brand new. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express for repairs not covered under warranty.
How do I return my lighting fixture(s) for warranty evaluation?
- Contact us either via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (1-888-836-2466) so that we can evaluate the situation and determine the best solution.
- Depending on the final solution conceived from the above step, we will likely send you a Return Authorization (RA) number. Any return product that does not have a RA number will be refused.
- Please write the RA number clearly on the outside of the box, and ship the product to the designated RA address provided from step 1 & 2. Also, don't forget to include your name, telephone number and street address (no P.O. boxes) with the shipment.